- “Seeking the Welfare of the City Where I Have Sent You: The Church and Community Organizing.” (forthcoming)
- “War Is America’s Altar: Violence in the American Imagination,” in Cultural Violence and Peace, ed. Fuat Gursozlu, Boston, MA: Brill. (2018)
- “Mercy Is a Person: Pope Francis and the Christological Turn in Moral Theology,” in Journal of Moral Theology 6, no. 2 (July 2017).
- “The Beauty that Pierces the Heart: Joseph Ratzinger’s Christological Understanding of Beauty,” Selected Papers on Beauty & Aesthetics, Quaestiones Disputatae 6, no. 2 (Spring 2016).
- “Interview with Stanley Hauerwas,” Philosophical News: Rivista di Filosofia 4 (2012).
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- New Wine, New Wineskins: Young Catholic Moral Theologians, Member of the Board of Directors, 2018-2022
- Catholic Theological Society of America, Member of the Moral Theology Topic Session Administrative Team, 2017 – 2020
- Academy of Catholic Theology
- American Academy of Religion
- International Society for MacIntyrean Enquiry
- Society of Christian Ethics 2015-2020