Anna Floerke Scheid
- Just Revolution: A Christian Ethic of Political Resistance and Social Transformation, (Lanham, MD: Lexington Books, an imprint of Rowman and Littlefield Press, 2015).
- “Christian Peace Ethics: Trends in the International (Anglophone) Debate,” in Jahrbuch für Christliche Sozialwissenschaften, 59 (2018): 253-290.
- “Human Bodies, Human Rights” in The Future of Public Theology and the Global Common Good,” Kristin Heyer, Meghan Clark, Kevin Ahern, and Laurie Johnston eds., (Maryknoll, NY: Orbis Books, 2016).
- “Teaching Race: Pedagogical Challenges in Largely White Undergraduate Theology Classrooms,” co-authored with Elisabeth T. Vasko, Teaching Theology and Religion, 17.1, (January, 2014): 27-45
- “Waging a Just Revolution: Just War Criteria in the Context of Oppression,” Journal of the Society of Christian Ethics, 32.2, (Fall/Winter 2012): 153-172.
- “Interpersonal and Social Reconciliation: Finding Congruence in African Theological Anthropology,” Horizons, 39.1 (Spring 2012): 27-49.
- “Under the Palaver Tree: Community Ethics for Truth-Telling and Reconciliation” Journal of the Society of Christian Ethics, 31.1, (Spring 2011): 17-36.
- “Hospitality and Solidarity, Not Hostility and Hate: Statement of Christian Ethicists without Borders on Anti-Semitism, Racism, and Xenophobia” co-authored with Tobias Winright, Grace Kao, MT Dávila, Christine McCarthy. October 31, 2018. Available at https://dailytheology.org/2018/10/31/hospitality-and-solidarity-not-hostility-and-hate-statement-of-christian-ethicists-without-borders-on-anti-semitism-racism-xenophobia/
- “A Statement from Ethicists Without Borders on White Supremacy and Racism,” co-authored with Tobias Winright, MT Dávila, and Matthew Tapie. August 14, 2017. Available at https://dailytheology.org/2017/08/14/a-statement-from-christian-ethicists-without-borders-on-white-supremacy-and-racism/
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Catholic Theological Ethics in the World Church Co-Chair, North American Regional Committee, 2016-present
- Journal of the Society of Christian Ethics Editorial Board Member, 2018-2020
- Catholic Peacebuilding Network Invited participant. “Africa Institute on Peace and Justice Studies Program Development within the Catholic Social Tradition,” Entebbe, Uganda. November, 2017.
- Catholic Theological Society of America Administrative Team, Catholic Social Thought, 2014-2017
- Day for Learning and Speaking Out against Racial Injustice at Duquesne University Planning Committee Co-Chair, 2017-present