- Toward Thriving Communities: Virtue Ethics as Social Ethics. Winona, MN: Anselm Academic, 2016. “Terrorism and the Responsibility to Protect.” In T&T Clark Handbook of Christian Ethics, edited by Tobias Winright. London: T&T Clark, forthcoming (2020).
- “Perception in Black Mirror: Who Controls What You See?” Co-authored with Anna Vaughn. In Black Mirror and Philosophy, edited by David Kyle Johnson, 311–319. Blackwell Philosophy and Pop Culture series. Oxford: Wiley, 2019.
- “Just Desserts or Just Rebellion?” In Westworld and Philosophy, edited by Richard Greene and Joshua Heter, 137–147. Popular Culture and Philosophy series. Chicago: Open Court Press, 2018.
- “A Taste of Armageddon: When Warring is Done by Drones and Robots.” In Can War Be Just in the 21st Century? Edited by Tobias Winright and Laurie Johnston, 14–28. Maryknoll, NY: Orbis Press, 2015.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- College Theology Society
- Connecticut Human Rights Partnership, chair of the steering committee
- Council on Christian Approaches to Defense and Disarmament
- New Haven Theological Discussion Group
- Society of Christian Ethics (Professional Conduct Committee, Task Force on Contingency)
- Summer lecturer at Yale Divinity School (2018, 2019)