Dalmacito Cordero Jr.
- Sákit Pighati and Pag-asa: A Pastoral Reflection on Suffering During the COVID-19 Pandemic in the Philippines (Journal of Religion and Health, 2021).
- Moral Decline in Teens: The Application of Contextual Theology (Asia Pacific Social Science Review, 2013 SCOPUS)
- The Pedicab Drivers’ Daily Transgressions: Struggles for Provision and Care (MST Review, 2017, Refereed)
- A Community-Based Sexual Ethics for Teens: Addressing Premarital Sex Using a Sociotheological Approach (Asia Pacific Social Science Review, 2017 SCOPUS)
- Kalinisang-Puri (True Love Still…Waits): Personal Narratives of Chastity Among Filipino Teens (Asia Pacific Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, ACI/CHED)
- Understanding the Broader Horizon of Sexual Encounter: A Case Study on Sexual Engagement Among Filipino Teens (Asia Pacific Social Science Review, 2018 SCOPUS)
- Free and Creative Communal Compassion: Reconstructing a Contextualized Filipino Ethics of Sexuality (Philosophia: International Journal of Philosophy, 2019 SCOPUS)
- Mortal na Kawaygan: Exploring the Possibility of Success for an Interfaith Dialogue between Iglesia ni Cristo and the Philippine Catholic Church (International Journal in Religion and Spirituality in Society, 2019 SCOPUS)
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Vice-President of Religious Educators' Association of the Philippines (REAP)
- Paper Presenters of Various Local and International Conferences
- Journal Peer-Reviewer
- Journal Article Researcher