- “What Does God Reveal in Transgender Bodies? A Conversation on Catholic Teaching and Gender.” America. February 2023.
- “Conversation: How Should Catholics Think about Gender Identity and Transgender Persons?” America. November 2022.
- "Embodied Formation, Embodied Cognition: Incorporating Neuroscientific Findings into Conscience Formation.” In Conscience and Catholic Education: Theology, Administration, and Teaching, edited by David DeCosse and Kevin Baxter, 45-60. Maryknoll, NY: Orbis Press, 2022.
- "Christian Moral Freedom and the Transgender Person," Journal of the Society of Christian Ethics 41 (2): 331-347.
- “Conscience.” In T&T Clark Handbook of Christian Ethics, edited by Tobias Winright, 71-82. London: T & T Clark, 2021.