- Monograph: Towards A Critical Political Ethics. Catholic Ethics and Social Challenges, Schwabe, Berlin 2020 (in print 2020)
- Edited Book: Unaccompanied Minors and the Ethics of Child Migration. Social, Legal, and ethical perspectives (co-edited with Molly Greening), Lexington, Lanham 2019.
- Articles: (co-authored): Geneva Statement on Heritable Human Genome Editing: The Need for Course Correction In: Trends in Biotechnology,| Volume 38, ISSUE 4, P351-354, April 01, 2020,
- Habermas and the Question of Bioethics. In: European Journal for Philosophy of Religion 11/4, 2019, 61-86.
- “Political Theologies in a Post-Christian World.” in: Ruben Rosario-Rodrigez: Companion to Political Theology, New York: T&T Clark (2019), 547-564.
- Political Ethics and the Rights of Unaccompanied Migrant Children. In: Hille Haker/Molly Greening (eds.): Unaccompanied Migrant Children: Social, Legal, and Ethical Perspectives, Lanham: Lexington 2019, 201-225.
- Homeland Theology? Decolonizing Christianity and the Task of Public Theology. In: Jennifer Baldwin (ed.): Public Theologies of Activism and Resistance, Lanham: Lexington, 2019, 163-178.
- Feminist Ethics. In: Encyclopedia of Sociology, Second Edition, edited by George Ritzer & Chris Rojek (2019). (online resource, 4 pages entry)
- Towards a Decolonial Narrative Ethics, in: Humanities 8,3 (2019), 1-31. https://www.mdpi.com/2076-0787/8/3/120. Reprinted in: Adam Zachary Newton (ed.): Ethics and Literary Practice, Basel 2020: MDPI, 2020, 72-102.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Societas Ethica, European Society of Research in Ethics (President 2015-2018)
- Feminist Studies of Religion Forum
- Society of Christian Ethics
- Catholic Theological Society of America
- Associate Member of the International Center for Ethics, University of Tübingen, Germany
- International Association of German Speaking Moral Theologians and Social Ethicists
- AGENDA – Association of Women Theologians in Germany (President 2005-2007)
- American Academy of Religion (Committee Member of the Steering Committee of the Paul Ricœur-Interest Group, 2018-
- American Society of Bioethics and Health Care
- German Academy of Ethics in Medicine