- “Responding to Shame with Solidarity: The Sex Abuse Crisis in the Indian Catholic Church,” Asian Horizons, vol 14, no.2 (2020): 381-392.
- “Synodality, Conciliarity, and Yogams: Catholic Ecclesial Structures of Decision-Making and the Future of Christianity,” eds Aristotle Papanikolaou and George Demacopoulos (New York, NY: Fordham University Press), forthcoming.
- “Marked by 2020: Disorientation and Reorientation in a Pandemic Age,” eds. Michael Trice and Patricia O’Connell Killen (Washington D.C.: Georgetown University Press), 2023.
- “One Long Labor: Towards an Indian American Interreligious Consciousness,” in The T&T Clark Handbook to Asian American Biblical Hermeneutics, co-authored with Khyati Y. Joshi, eds. Seung Ai Yang and Uriah Kim (London: T&T Clark), 2019.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Catholic Theological Society of America: 2016 – present
- Asian Pacific American Religions Research Initiative: 2010 - present
- American Academy of Religion: 2010 – present