- “Christian Ethics, Norms, and the Moral Evaluation of an Act.” In T. & T. Clark Handbook of Christian Ethics. Edited by Tobias Winright. London: Bloomsbury T&T Clark, (November 2020).
- Handbook of Roman Catholic Moral Terms. Washington, D.C.: Georgetown University Press, 2013.
- Consecrated Phrases: A Latin Dictionary of Theological Terms. 3rd ed., Collegeville: Liturgical Press, 2013. “Intrinsic Evil in Veritatis Splendor and Two Contemporary Debates.”
- Chapter 5 in The Concept of Intrinsic Evil and Catholic Theological Ethics, 55-66. Edited by Nenad Polgar and Joseph A. Selling. Lanham MD: Lexington Press, 2019.
- “Responsum ad Dubia: Harmonizing Veritatis splendor and Amoris laetitia through a Conscience-Informed Casuistry.” Journal of Catholic Social Thought 15/1 (Winter 2018): 211-222.
- “Conscience and Veritatis splendor in the Church Today.” Studia Moralia 55/2 (2017): 271-295.
- "From Moral Act to Moral Event: Joseph Selling's Contribution in Re focusing Roman Catholic Fundamental Moral Theology" Louvain Studies 40 (Winter 2017): 84-97.
- "Conscience and the Synod: An Evolving Quaestio Disputata." Journal of Moral Theology 5/2 (June 2016) 167-173.
- “The Francis Effect on the Munus Docendi and Gubernandi of the Church.” Horizons 42/2 (December 2015): 368-403.
- “Debating Intrinsic Evil: Navigation between Shibboleth and Gauntlet.” Horizons 41/1 (June 2014): 116-129.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- American Academy of Religion
- Catholic Theological Society of America
- College Theology Society
- Society of Christian Ethics