- Castro, L. N. & Galace, J.N. (2010). Peace education: a pathway to a culture of peace. Quezon City: Center for Peace Education.
- Nario-Galace, J., Natividad, A. & Viar, I. (2014). Women speak: perspectives on normalization. Quezon City: WE Act 1325.
- Lauzon-Gatmaytan, C. Nario-Galace, J., et.al. (2014). Women working for normalization: training manual. Quezon City: WE Act 1325.
- Toh, S., Cawagas, V & Nario-Galace, J. (eds). (2017). Three decades of peace education in the Philippines: stories of hope and challenges. Quezon City: CPE and WCCI.
- Nario-Galace, J. (2015). Barometer of Women’s Security. In C.V. Lao (Ed.), Training Manual on Women’s Leadership in Politics, Peace and Security. (pp. 60-68). Quezon City: WE Act 1325.
- Nario-Galace, J. (2018). Women Controlling Arms, Building Peace. In Sara Davies and Jacqui True (Eds.), The Oxford Handbook of Women, Peace, and Security. Oxford University Press.
- Galace, J.N. (2012, 17 February). 1325 and the Violent World of Small Arms. Open Democracy. https://www.opendemocracy.net/author/jasmin-galace
- Galace, J. N. (2015, December). Gender, Defence and War Profiteering. The Broken Rifle. http://www.wri-irg.org/en/node/25225
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- She is President of Pax Christi Pilipinas and Chair of the Catholic Educational Association of the Philippines’ Justice and Peace Education Committee. She is also a Member of the Board of the Philippine Council for Global and Peace Education and currently leads the Peace Education Network. Internationally, she is in the Steering Board of the Global Network of Women Peacebuilders and the International Action Network on Small Arms (IANSA) Women’s Network. She is in the International Advisory Council of IANSA. (ICAN) and is also in the Group of Experts of Forum Arms Trade as well as in the Global Funding Board of the Global Acceleration Instrument for Women, Peace and Security.