- “Sex and Sexuality.” In T&T Clark Companion to Christian Ethics, ed. Tobias Winright, forthcoming.
- “Christian Perspectives on Prenatal Diagnosis.” In The Oxford Handbook of Religious Perspectives on Reproductive Ethics, forthcoming.
- “Contingency, Gender, and the Academic Table.” Journal of Moral Theology, Spring 2019.
- “Finding God in All Things.” Conversations on Jesuit Higher Education, Fall 2014.
- “‘Mobile Porn?’ Teenage Sexting and Justice for Women.” Journal of the Society of Christian Ethics, Fall/Winter 2013. Reprinted in Sex and Gender: Christian Ethical Reflections, ed. Mary Jo Iozzio and Patricia Beattie Jung, Georgetown University Press, 2017.
- “Pharmacogenomics, Ethics, and Public Policy.” Kennedy Institute of Ethics Journal, March 2008.
- “Motherhood and Tenure: Can Catholic Universities Support Both?” Catholic Education: A Journal of Inquiry and Practice, March 2005. With Bridget Burke Ravizza.
- Designer Children: Reconciling Genetic Technology, Feminism, and Christian Faith. Cleveland: Pilgrim Press, 2004.
- “Prostitution: A Feminist Ethical Analysis.” Journal of Feminist Studies in Religion, Fall 1998.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Board of Directors, Society of Christian Ethics, 2014-2018. Member of Executive Board, 2015. Chair of Nominating Committee, 2016-2017. Member of Finance and Professional Development Committees, 2016-2018.
- Member of Committee on Lecturers and Adjuncts, Santa Clara University, 2015- 2019.
- Co-Convener of Santa Clara University Teaching, Outreach, and Programs Against Human Trafficking (STOP-HT), Santa Clara University, 2014-present.
- Community Representative, Stanford University Hospital Bioethics Committee (ongoing).
- Member, Catholic Theological Society of America.
- Member, American Academy of Religion.