Kathy Lilla Cox
- “Infertility: A Lens for Discerning Parenthood in Marriage,” in Love, Sex, and Families: Catholic Perspectives, edited by Julie Hanlon Rubio and Jason King, (Collegeville, MN: Liturgical Press Academic, 2020): 47-57.
- “Insignificantly Significant,” Human Development, Vol. 40, no. 1 (Fall, 2019): 6-17.
- “Beyond ‘Cannot Be Resolved’: Considering Ways Forward for Frozen Embryos.” In Putting God on the Map: Theology and Conceptual Mapping, Erin S. Kidd and Jakob Karl Rinderknecht eds. (Lanham, MD: Lexington Books/Fortress Academic, 2018): 213-238.
- Water Shaping Stone: Faith, Relationships, and Conscience Formation. Collegeville, MN: Michael Glazier imprint, Liturgical Press, 2015.
- “Toward a Theology of Infertility and the Role of Donum Vitae” Horizons Journal of the College Theology Society 40, no. 1 (June 2013): 28-52.
- “The Duty of White Christians to Dismantle the Idolatry of Racism,” National Catholic Reporter, July 3, 2020, https://www.ncronline.org/news/opinion/duty-white-christians-dismantle-idolatry-racism
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- I belong to the Society of Christian Ethics, Catholic Theological Society of America, College Theology Society, American Academy of Religion.
- I am a co-convener of the Women's Consultation in Constructive Theology which meets yearly at the Catholic Theological Society of America.