- Books: The Surprise of Reconciliation in the Catholic Tradition. Co-edited with Jay Carney. Sole author of the chapter entitled “Encountering Islam: Medieval Christian Perspectives from the Cordoban Martrys to Juan de Segovia.” Paulist Press, 2018.
- Public Theology and the Global Common Good: The Contribution of David Hollenbach. Co-edited with Kristin Heyer, Meghan Clark, Kevin Ahern, and David Decosse, Orbis Press, 2016. Co-author with Tisha Rajendra of the chapter entitled “Ambivalent Solidarity.”
- Can War be Just in the 21st Century?, co-edited with Tobias Winright. Orbis Press, 2015. Sole author of the chapter entitled “Just War Theory and Environmental Destruction.”
- Articles: “Catholic Universities and Religious Liberty” in the Journal of Moral Theology, (June 2020), forthcoming.
- “Signs of Hope in Muslim-Catholic Dialogue in Belgium” in Concilium, forthcoming 2020.
- “Peace and Justice - Anglophone Perspectives on Peace in Social Ethics” in Jahrbuch für Christliche Sozialwissenschaften vol. 59 (2018): 85-104.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Catholic Theological Society of America
- College Theology Society
- Society of Christian Ethics
- Steering committee member for the Catholic Peacebuilding Network
- Member of the Community of Sant'Egidio