- “How Far is ‘Fair?’ Reflections on Informed Consent in Research Among the IDD Community.” National Catholic Bioethics Quarterly, Special Issue: Catholic Perspectives on Disability (forthcoming).
- “Disability: Raising Challenges to Rationality and Embodiment in Theological Anthropology.” T&T Clark Companion to Theological Anthropology. Eds. Mary Ann Hinsdale and Stephen Okey. T&T Clark (forthcoming).
- “‘Nothing About Us Without Us:’ Ethnography, Conscientization, and the Epistemic Challenges of Intellectual Disability,” Practical Matters Journal, Issue 11 (2018).
- (Published as “Lorraine V. Cuddeback”) “Becoming Friends: On Friendship with People with Intellectual Disabilities, Ethics, and Doing Theology.” Journal of Moral Theology vol. 6, Special Issue 2 (2017): 158-179.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Society of Christian Ethics- Fieldwork in Ethics Interest Group, Steering Committee (2018-present)
- Catholic Theological Society of America- Fieldwork in Theology Special Interest Group (3yr duration), Convener (2019-2022)
- American Academy of Religion