- Biblical Ethics in the Twenty-first Century: Developments, Emerging Consensus, and Future Directions. Mahwah, NJ: Paulist Press, 2013.
- “Catholic Theological Ethics: Some Reflections on the Asian Scenario.” In Moral Theology in India Today. Edited by Shaji George Kochuthara. Bangalore: Dharmaram, 2013
- Bible, Gender, Sexuality: Reframing the Church’s Debate on Same-Sex Relationships, by James V. Brownson. Theological Studies (2013) [book review]
- The Ten Commandments and the Beatitudes: Biblical Studies and Ethics for Real Life. Lanham, MD: Rowman and Littlefield/Sheed and Ward, 2012.
- “Bridging Christian and Confucian Ethics: Is the Bridge Adequately Catholic and Asian?” Asian Christian Review 5, no. 1 (Summer 2011): 49-73.
- “As West Meets East: Reading Xunzi’s ‘A Discussion of Rites’ – Through the Lens of Contemporary Western Ritual Theories.” In ‘Ahme nach, was du vollziehst.’ Positionsbestimmungen zum Verhältnis von Liturgie und Ethik. Edited by Martin Stuflesser and Stephan Winter, 101-20. Regensburg, Germany: Friedrich Pustet KG, 2009.