- Catholic Social Teaching and Theologies of Peace in Northern Ireland: Cardinal Cahal Daly and the Pursuit of the Peaceable Kingdom, (Abingdon: Routledge, 2020).
- Violence and Peace in Sacred Texts: Interfaith Perspectives, edited with Rev. Dr Helen Paynter, (London: Palgrave Macmillan, 2022 forthcoming).
- ‘Creating a Social Covenant: Fratelli Tutti as a Roadmap for Overcoming Structural Violence in Northern Ireland,’ Journal of Social Encounters, 2021, vol. 5, no. 1, https://digitalcommons.csbsju.edu/social_encounters/
- ‘The Politics of Dissent: Catholic Public Theology in Northern Ireland’, Modern Believing, 2020, vol. 61, no. 2, pp. 127-140.
- ‘Qualified Advocacy for Just Peace: The Pope’s World Day of Peace Messages (1968-2020) in Historical and Ethical Perspective’, Peace and Change: A Journal of Peace History, 2020, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 339-368 with Christopher Hrynkow.
- 2019 ‘Are Popes Leaving Behind Just War and Embracing Just Peace?’, Peace Review, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 238-246 with Christopher Hrynkow.
- ‘Alternative Possible Futures: Unearthing a Catholic Public Theology for Northern Ireland’ in Christopher Baker and Elaine Graham (eds.), Theology for Changing Times: John Atherton and the Future of Public Theology, (London: SCM Press, 2018), pp. 158-174.
- ‘Ghosts in the Machine: Beliefs, Values and Worldviews in the Workplace,’ Journal of Beliefs and Values, 2018 vol. 39, no. 4, pp 474-489 with Christopher Baker.
- ‘Transforming the Centre: Popes on Inter-Religious Dialogue as a Path to Multi-Track Peacebuilding’, International Journal for Peace Studies, 2018 vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 33-47 with Christopher Hrynkow.
- ‘A Serious Moral Question to be Properly Understood: The Catholic Church and Human Rights’ in Timothy White (ed.), Northern Ireland and International Relations, (Manchester: Manchester University Press, 2017), pp. 131-143.