- “Fostering Human Dignity and Freedom: A Shared Vision for Catholic-Muslim Dialogue about Democracy,” Journal of Catholic Social Thought – 18:1, 2021, 1-29.
- “Another Vision of Integral Human Development: Luigi Sturzo and Christian Smith on Human Personality and Global Politics,” Journal of Catholic Social Thought – 17:2, 2020, 219-40.
- “Dialogic Universalism Today: the Intellectual Solidarity of David Hollenbach, Abdullahi Ahmed An-Na’im, and Naser Ghobadzadeh regarding the Political Role of Religion,” in Public Theology and the Global Common Good: Essays in Honor of David Hollenbach (Orbis Books, Fall, 2016).
- “Catholicism and Cosmopolitanism: the Confluence of Three Catholic Scholars and the Cosmopolitan Democrats Regarding State Sovereignty,” De Ethica: A Journal of Philosophical, Theological, and Applied Ethics 2016 3(2) 37-52 (DOI: 10.3384/de-ethica.2001-8819.1632).
- Online article: “The Question of Universal History: Human Personality and the Development of the International Community in the Thought of Luigi Sturzo,” Teloscope (February 26, 2016). Posted on the website of the journal Telos, http://www.telospress.com/the-development-of-the-international-community-human-personality-and-the-question-of-universal-history-in-the-thought-of-luigi-sturzo/
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- American Academy of Religion
- Societas Ethica
- Telos-Paul Piccone Institute