- “Environmental Justice in the US.” McCarthy, Becoming Nonviolent Peacemaker (Georgetown University, 2019).
- “Pope Francis’ Encyclical and Catholic Magisterial Statements on Ecological Ethics.” Shafiq, Nature and the Environment in Contemporary Religious Contexts (Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2018).
- “Calling Forth the Invisible, Spreading Goodness: Virtue Ethics in Laudato Si’.” In Delio, All Creation is Connected: Voices in Response to Pope Francis’ Encyclical on Ecology (Anselm Academic, 2017).
- “The Consequences of Fossil Fuel Addiction in Schoharie County.” In Laudato Si’ and Northern Appalachia: Journal of Moral Theology 6, Special Issue 1 (March 2017), 125-143.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- College Theology Society
- Catholic Theological Society of America
- American Academy of Religion
- Society of Christian Ethics