- Exploring Human Dignity: Foundations and Applications in Contemporary Transformation Processes. Eds. Todd A. Salzman, Nenad Polger, Sigrid Mueller, and Katharina Mairinger. Interdisciplinary Journal for Religion and Transformation in Contemporary Society 6/1 (2020): Brill Press.
- Pope Francis and the Transformation of Catholic Health Care Ethics. Co-Author: Michael G. Lawler. Georgetown University Press, 2021.
- Introduction to Theological Ethics: Foundations and Applications. Maryknoll, NY: Orbis, 2019. Co-Author: Michael G. Lawler.
- Virtue and Theological Ethics: Toward a Renewed Ethical Method. New York: Orbis, 2018. (Awarded the 2019 Catholic Press Association First Place Award for Faithful Citizenship/Religious Freedom). Co-Author: Michael G. Lawler.
- The Sexual Person: Toward a Renewed Catholic Anthropology, Moral Traditions Series. Washington, DC: Georgetown University Press, 2008.
- “Synodality in a Communion-Church.” Asian Horizons 14/1 (March 2020): 107-118. Co-Author Michael G. Lawler.
- “Human Dignity and Homosexuality in Catholic Teaching: An Anthropological Disconnect between Truth and Love?” Interdisciplinary Journal for Religion and Transformation in Contemporary Society. Co-Author Michael G. Lawler.
- “Neurotheology: The Bicameral Brain and Theological Ethics.” Journal of Religious Ethics (2020) (accepted for publication). Co-Author Michael G. Lawler.
- “Sex, Gender, and Intersex: Anthropological, Medical, and Ethical Critiques and Proposals.” Theology and Sexuality 25/3 (2019): 205-26. Co-Author Michael G. Lawler.
- “Amoris Laetitia: Towards a Methodological and Anthropological Integration of Catholic Social and Sexual Ethics.” Theological Studies 79/3 (2018): 634-52. Co-Author Michael G. Lawler.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Society of Christian Ethics
- Association of Moral Theologians
- Catholic Theological Society of America
- Leuven Encounters in Systematic Theology