- Reimagining Human Rights: Religion and the Common Good, to be published by Georgetown University Press, 2021.
- Catholic Social Teaching: A User's Guide, to be published by Orbis (Maryknoll) Books, 2021.
- “The Wisdom of Serpents: Conscience, Power, and Politics in the Abortion Controversy” in Conscience and Catholicism: Rights, Responsibilities, and Institutional Responses, ed. David E. DeCosse and Kristin E. Heyer. Maryknoll, New York: Orbis Books, 2015.
- “Ethics of Migration in the U.S.” chapter in Living with(out) Borders: Catholic Theological Ethics on the Migrations of Peoples, ed. Agnes M. Brazal and Maria Teresa Davila. Maryknoll, New York, Orbis Books, 2016.
- “’The Bond of Peace’: A Hermeneutical Rapprochement?” in Journal of Ecumenical Studies; Winter 2016, Vol. 51, no. 1.
- “Dignity and Criminal Justice” chapter in Value and Vulnerability: An Interfaith Dialogue on the Value and Vulnerability of Human Life Notre Dame University Press, 2020.
- “Do You See This Woman? (Lk. 7:44)”: White Privilege and the Politics of Mass Incarceration,” a chapter in in The Surprise of Reconciliation in the Catholic Tradition (a collected volume on social reconciliation), Paulist Press, 2018.
- “‘Must the Violent Bear It Away?’ A Restorative Critique of Just War,” Ethics in Focus vol. 12, no. 1 (2018), Villanova Center for Liberal Education: Expositions, Interdisciplinary Studies in the Humanities, 103-125.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Member of the Society of Jesus
- Society of Christian Ethics
- Catholic Theological Society of America
- Anglican/Roman Catholic Dialogue