Agnes M. Brazal
- 2022 “Saint John Neumann Migrants Centre/FaceBook Page. A Case Study of a Cyberchurch.” Exchange: Journal of Contemporary Christianities in Context 51 (2022): 3-21.
- 2021 “Spirituality of Hopeful ‘Risk-taking’ (Bahala na) among Filipino Healthcare Workers.” Journal of Public Health. Dec. 2, 2021. DOI: 10.1093/pubmed/fdab393
- 2021 “Inoculation Now or Later: Lower Efficacy and Vaccine Passport Concerns.” Journal of Public Health. May 28, 2021. DOI: 10.1093/pubmed/fdab179. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8195223/
- 2021 “The Last Rites in a Time of Pandemic” Journal of Public Health. May 13, 2021. DOI: 10.1093/pubmed/fdab153.
- 2021 "Ethics of Care in Laudato Si': A Postcolonial Ecofeminist Critique." Feminist Theology (May 2021): 220-233.
- 2021 (w/ Ernest Andres) “Justice-Making in the Manobo and Biblical Tradition: A Contrapuntal Reading,” International Journal of Religion in Spirituality and Society 15-26.
- 2021; co-authored with Virginia Saldanha, “Clergy Sexual Misconduct and Abuse of Women in Asia: Ecclesiological Challenge.” In Women, Theology of the One World Series. Aachen: Missio, 2021.
- 2020 "Recasting Ethics of Face and Hiya (Shame) in the light of Cybersexual Violence Against Women," International Journal of Practical Theology 24 no. 2 (2020): 285-302.
- 2020 "Interreligioser Online-Dialog: Friedensforderung und die Kusogmindanaw-Yahoo-Gruppe." In Christentum medial: Religiose Kommunikation Digitaler Kultur, 171-188. Regensburg Germany: Friedrich Pustet.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Asian Regional Coordinator, “Doing Theology from Existential Peripheries” global project organized by the Vatican Dicastery on Promoting Integral Human Development and its Migrants and Refugees Section (2022)
- Ecclesia of Women in Asia Coordinator (2004), Publications Coordinator (2005-6; 2022-24), EWA Consultant (2007-2010; 2020-22), Joint Treasurer (2012-present)
- DaKaTeo- Catholic Theological Society of the Philippines President (2010-11), Vice-President (2002-2006), Board of Trustee (2002-11; 2013-2021) and co-founding member
- Member (2014-present), Catholic Theological Society of America.
- International Advisory Board, Louvain Studies (2015-present)
- International Advisory Board, Irish Theological Quarterly (2021-present)
- International Advisory Board, Religion-History-Society: Studies in Philosophical and Constructive Theology. Lit-Verlag (2021-present)
- International Advisory Board, Catherine of Siena College-University of Roehampton (2016-present)
- Permanent Editorial Board Member, Brill Global Catholicism Series (2020-present)
- Board Member, Academy of Asian Christian Studies, India (2016-present)
- Editorial board member of Asian Theological Ethics Book Series, Dharmaram Publications, Bangalore, India
- Editorial Board member, Budhi Journal (2011-present)
- The Church and the Return of the Marcos Family
- In Defense of Resilience as an Ecological Virtue
- Where is Home?: Displacements and Disqualifications
- Gaudete et Exsultate and the Unfinished Agenda of Vatican II
- Complicity in the Summary Executions in Duterte’s Drug War
- Fake News, Facebook, and “Ethics in Internet”
- Theological Ethics in Asia after Padova