- Becoming a 'Leaven of Society': Philippine Church and Politics in Light of the Second Plenary Council (Quezon City: Claretian Publications; forthcoming 2014)
- Unlocking the Church's Best Kept Secret: Principles for the Interpretation, Communication, and Praxis of Catholic Social Teachings (Manila: Ateneo de Manila University Press, 2012)
- “The Abuse of Power in the Church and its Impact on the Identity, Reciprocity, and Familial Relations of a World-Church in the 21st Century” in James Keenan, ed., Catholic Theological Ethics Past, Present, and Future: The Trento Conference (New York: Orbis Books, 2011), 235-246.
- “The Terror of the Sexual Abuse by the Roman Catholic Clergy and the Philippine Context,” Asian Horizons, Vol. 5, no. 2 (June 2011): 348-371.
- Transformative Theological Ethics: East Asian Contexts (Ateneo de Manila University Press, 2010); co-editor with A. Brazal, E. Genilo, SJ and J. Keenan, SJ
- Politics and Christian Tradition: Philippine Experience, Hapag (Journal of Interdisciplinary Research) Volume 7, No. 1 (2010); co-editor with Emmanuel de Guzman
- “Religion and Politics in the Philippines: The Public Role of the Roman Catholic Church in the Democratization of the Philippine Polity,” Political Theology, vol. 11, no. 6 (2010): 846-872.