- Perkins, Anna Kasafi. (2019). “Absent Fathers, Prodigal Sons: Reconciling with the Father in Jamaica”. In Walking Together: Global Anglican Perspectives on Reconciliation, Eds. Muthuraj Swamy and Stephen Spencer. (Anglican Communion Office, 2019), pp. 127-139.
- Perkins, Anna Kasafi (2019). “The Centre No Longer Holds: Caribbean Theology (Dis)Engages the Cultural Space.” In Judith Soares and Oral W. Thomas (eds.), Contending Voices in Caribbean Theology. Kingston, Jamaica: JUGARO Publications, 2019, pp. 73-92.
- Perkins, Anna Kasafi. (2018). “Blood clot, ras clot and bun bow clot: Lovindeer takes on female bodily taboos in Jamaica”. In Nicholas Faraclas, et al. (eds.), Breaking Down Binaries: tidal shifts in the study of the languages, literatures and cultures of the Greater Caribbean and beyond. Puerto Rico/Curacao: University of Curacao: 63-78.
- Perkins, Anna Kasafi (2018). “A Kartel of Sin?: Messianic Desires and Vybz”, Reggaestories: Jamaican Musical Legends and Cultural Legacies, ed. Donna Hope. Kingston, Jamaica: UWI Press, pp. 126-148.
- Perkins, Anna Kasafi (2018). “Resisting Definitive Interpretation: Seeing the Exodus through Caribbean(ite) Eyes, Text and Context: Vernacular Approaches to the Bible in Global Christianity, ed. Melanie Baffes. Wipf & Stock, pp. 23-39. (Revised and reprinted; first published 2005 in Caribbean Quarterly)
- Perkins, Anna Kasafi (2019). “Christian Norms and Intimate Male Partner Violence: Lessons from a Jamaica Women’s Health Survey”. In Antipas L. Harris and Michael D. Palmer (Eds.), The Holy Spirit and Social Justice Interdisciplinary Global Perspectives: History, Race & Culture. Lanham, MD: Seymour Press, pp. 240-267.
- Perkins, Anna Kasafi (2018), “Confessions of a Jamaican ‘Flatalik'”, Visions and Vocations, The Catholic Women’s Network (Paulist Press), pp. 97-100. (Attended Book Launch and Symposium in Rome, September 29-October 5, 2018)
- Dottin, Pamela, Sandra Gift, Anna Kasafi Perkins and Kay Thompson. (2018). “A Critical Look at Selected Components of The University of the West Indies Academic Quality Assurance Process,” The UWI Quality Education Forum, Number 22: 44-80 (In print January 2019).
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Black Catholics Theological Symposium (BCTS)
- Catholic Theological Society of America (CTSA)
- Christianity and Literature (CL)
- Catholic Theological Ethics in the World Church• International Association of Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (INQAAHE)
- Caribbean Network of Quality Assurance (CANQATE)
- Catholic Theology in the Caribbean Today (also member of the Planning Committee)
- Association of Caribbean Higher Education Administrators(ACHEA)
- An Afro-Caribbean Woman Considers the African Diaspora(s): Significance, Challenge, Opportunity
- “Not just poor, bloody poor”: Menstrual Justice in Zimbabwe and Jamaica
- “Boring to the Front of the Line”: Government Officials in Jamaica’s Covid Vaccine Plan
- Theological Literacy and the Strange(r) Stranger: Theological Education and the Non-religious Believer
- “Not Everything Good to Eat, Good to Talk”: The Antilles Bishops and the Buggery Laws