- "In Search of Eternal Life: Reading the Scriptures through Women's Eyes." in Visions and Vocations, ed. The Catholic Women Speak (Paulist Press, 2018).
- "Who is Christ for African Women?” in Catholic Women Speak: Bringing Our Gifts to the Table, ed. The Catholic Women Speak Network (Paulist, 2015).
- “How Are Theologians Challenged by their Engagement with the Sense of the Faithful in the Global/Local Church,” CTSA Proceedings 70 (2015): 60-71 (Also published in chapter 25 of Bradford E. Hinze and Peter C. Phan, eds., Learning from All the Faithful: A Contemporary Theology of the Sensus Fidei (Eugene, OR: Pickwick, 2016).
- “African Spirituality for a New Ecclesia in Africa,” in The Church We Want: Foundations, Theology and Mission of the Church in Africa, ed. Agbonkhianmeghe E. Orobator (Paulines, 2015).
- “Reimagining African Theology: The Promise of a New Generation,” in Theological Reimagination: Conversations on Church, Religion, and Society in Africa, ed. Agbonkhianmeghe E. Orobator (Paulines, 2014).
- “Dreams from My Mother, Prayers to My Father: Rethinking the Trinity of God, Woman, and Church,” in Feminist Catholic Theological Ethics: Conversations in the World Church, eds. Linda Hogan and A. E. Orobator (Orbis 2014).
- “‘Woman, You are Set Free!’ Women and Discipleship in the Church,” in Reconciliation Justice, and Peace: The Second African Synod, ed. Agbonkhianmeghe E. Orobator (Orbis, 2011).
- “Gender and Ecclesiology: Authorities, Structures, Ministry,” in Lisa Sowle Cahill, Diego Irarrazaval and Elaine M. Wainwright (eds.), Gender in Theology, Spirituality and Practice, Concilium 2012/4.
- “Making Justice at Home or Justice Begins at Home” in Practicing Reconciliation, Doing Justice, Building Peace: Conversations in Catholic Theological Ethics in Africa, ed. Agbonkhianmeghe E. Orobator (Pauline, 2013).
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Theological Colloquium on Church, Religion, and Society in Africa
- Black Catholic Theological Symposium
- Catholic Theological Society of America
- Catholic Theological Ethics in the World Church