- Original Articles: “The Orations of the Cappadocian Fathers on Lepers.” Lumen et Vita 9, no. 2 (2019): 1-20.
- “Lessons from the Past: Renewing Solidarity during the Current Pandemic.” La Croix International April 12, 2020. Available online at https://international.la-croix.com/news/lessons-from-the-past-renewing-solidarity-during-the-current-pandemic/12189.
- Papers Presented at Conferences: “Against the Hegemony of Thanatopolitics: Non-violence as a Catholic Response to Euthanasia.” Memento Mori: Lumen et Via Symposium, Boston College School of Theology and Ministry, January 2017.
- “Aparecida Ten Years On: Lessons from the ‘Continent of Hope.’” NEMAAR Conference, December 2017.
- Book Reviews: “What Does the Bible Say about …Friendship? By Laurie Brink.” Living City Nov. (2019): 16.
- “The Bioethics of Enhancement: Transhumanism, Disability, and Biopolitics. By Melinda C. Hall.” Political Theology 19, no. 8 (2018): 752-754.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Society of Christian Ethics - Student Member