- Original Articles: “The Prophetic—peacemaker Dynamic in the Light of Oscar Romero’s Theology of the Transfiguration.” Journal for Peace and Justice Studies [in press].
- Zammit, Raymond, and Carlo Calleja. “The Environmental Concerns of the Maltese Church.” Melita Theologica 71, no. 2 (2021): 141–83.
- “Pregiudizi e ingiustizie nell'assistenza sanitaria derivanti dalla percezione della pelle di un'altra persona.” La bioetica e i cinque sensi: tra clinica pratica e metafore. Ed. Pietro Grassi and Raymond Zammit. Perugia: Tau Editrice, 2021.
- “Il-Kuxjenza matul iż-Żminijiet.” Il-Karmelu, 2021. (“Conscience through the Ages”. In two parts)
- “Gregory of Nyssa’s ‘Reverse Contagion’ and Roberto Esposito’s ‘Immunity’: Which Way Forward in the Aftermath of the Pandemic?” Journal of Moral Theology 10, no. 1 (2021): 26-45.
- “To understand Pope Francis, you have to know what he actually means by the word ‘fraternity’.” America, 4 Feb 2021. Available online at https://www.americamagazine.org/faith/2021/02/04/pope-francis-fratellitutti-friendship-fraternity-239916
- “Kinship as a Political Act: Responding to Political Exclusion through Communities of Solidaristic Kinship.” Asian Horizons (New Scholars Section) 14, no.2 (June 2020): 539-544.
- “Lessons from the Past: Renewing Solidarity during the Current Pandemic.” La Croix International April 16, 2020. Available online at https://international.la-croix.com/news/lessons-from-the-past-renewingsolidarity-during-the-current-pandemic/12189.
- “The Orations of the Cappadocian Fathers on Lepers.” Lumen et Vita 9, no. 2 (2019): 1-20.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Society of Christian Ethics - Student Member