- “Laudato Si’: Social Analysis and Political Engagement in the Tradition of Catholic Social Thought,” in Integral Ecology for a More Sustainable World: Dialogues with Laudato Si’, ed. Dennis O’Hara, Matthew Eaton, and Michael T. Ross (Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield, 2019).
- “Mercy, Solidarity, and Hope: Essential Personal and Political Virtues in Troubled Times,” Journal of Catholic Social Thought v. 14, no. 2 (Summer 2017): 205-228.
- “The Inevitability of Scandal: A Moral and Biblical Analysis of Firing Gay Teachers and Ministers to Avoid Scandal,” in The Bible and Catholic Theological Ethics, ed. Yiu Sing Lucas Chan, James F. Keenan, and Ronaldo Zacharias, eds. (Maryknoll, NY: Orbis, 2017): 262-72.
- “Business, Capabilities Theory, and the Virtue of Justice,” in The Handbook of Virtue Ethics in Business and Management, ed. Alejo Sison (Dordrecht: Springer, 2017): 333-43.
- “Virtue Ethics: Personal Formation and Social Transformation,” Theological Studies 77:1 (2016): 181-96.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Book Review Editor, Journal of Catholic Social Thought
- Editorial Board Member, Journal of Moral Theology
- Member, Catholic Theological Society of America
- Member, Society of Christian Ethics