- “Property and Ownership,” in The Routledge Handbook of Economic Theology, edited by Stefan Schwarzkopf. Routledge (2020).
- “Heterodox Economics, Social Ethics, and Inequality: New Tools for Thinking Critically about Markets and Economic Injustices,” Journal of Religious Ethics 47.2 (2019).
- “Is Capitalism Compatible with Christianity?” Essay on Kathryn Tanner’s Christianity and the New Spirit of Capitalism, in Marginalia: Los Angeles Review of Books (November 2019).
- “Riba and Usury: A Comparison of Two Arguments about Moral Finance,” Journal of Religion and Society Supplement 16 (2018).
- “How Do We Talk about Problems in The Market when There is No ‘The Market’?” Essay on Harvey Cox’s The Market as God, Syndicate Theology symposium (June 2018).
- “Rethinking Moral Agency in Markets: A Book Discussion on Behavioral Economics,” Journal of Religious Ethics 44.1 (March 2016).
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Visiting Research Fellow, Institute for Advanced Studies in Culture at the University of Virginia, 2020
- Catholic Theological Society of America
- Society of Christian Ethics
- American Academy of Religion