- Justice After War (Washington, D.C.: CUA Press, 2023).
- “Jus Post Bellum and Catholic Social Thought: Just Political Participation as Civil Society Peacebuilding, Journal of Catholic Social Thought 20 (2), 1-23.
- “Materialism, Economism, and the Modern Catholic Social Teaching: What Would Be the Roles of the Church in An Era of Neoliberalism?” in The Business of God Theological and Ethical Reflections on the Church-Industrial Complex, eds. Sherly Johnson and Dannis Matteson
- A Confucian Contribution to the Catholic Just War Tradition” Journal of Interreligious Studies 38, 2023, 62-77.
- “Clergy Sexual Abuse and an Ethics of Recognition” Journal of the Society of Christian Ethics 42 (2), 345-362.
- “Catholic Social Teaching’s Demand for Justice Education at Catholic Residential College” AXIS: Journal of Lasallian Higher Education 13 (1), 39-49.
- “Reimaging Racial Justice: A Theological and Moral Discourse on the Recent Rise of Anti-Asian American Hate Crimes” Asian American Theological Forum 8 (1), June 2021.
- “Human Security: Revising Michael Schuck’s Augustinian and Kenneth Himes’s Thomistic Approaches to Jus Post Bellum” Journal for Peace and Justice Studies 29 (2), Fall 2020, 3-24.
- “Imagined as us-American: Patriotic Music, Religion, and Violence Post-9/11” Socio-Historical Examination of Religion and Ministry 2 (1), Spring 2020, 96-120.
- “Self-Forgiveness: A Moral Compass Reflected in Prologue in John” Asian American Theological Forum Volume 5 (1)
- “Women, Ethnicity, and Asian Modernity: Ruth in Hong Kong?” Asian American Theological Forum 3 (2)
- Everyday Ethics and Moral Issues: Asians and Asian American Theological Perspectives. Wipf and Stock/Cascade Publisher [edited volume; in progress]
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Co-executive Director and Senior Editor, Asian American Theological Forum (2015 - present)
- Catholic Theological Ethics in the World Church (2018 - present)
- Member of Catholic Theological Society of America (2018 - present)
- American Academy of Religion (2008 - present)
- College Theology Society (2015 - present)
- Member of Society of Christian Ethics (2015 - present)