Dionius Bismoko Mahamboro
- “Counter-Community As Moral Community: The Church’s Contribution To Public Civility,” Melintas 34.2 (2018): 117-128. DOI: https://doi.org/10.26593/mel.v34i2.3387.117-128.
- “Identitas Keluarga Kristiani di hadapan Budaya Konsumerisme” (eng. “Identity of Christian Family amidst the Consumer Culture”), Orientasi Baru Jurnal Filsafat dan Teologi 25.1 (2016): 75-91.
- (with Alis Windu Prasetya) “'Berkubang dalam Lumpur, Bekerja Bersama Orang Miskin': Wajah Keterlibatan Sosial Gereja Ganjuran” (eng. “Immersing in the Mud, Working with the Poor: Social Engagement of Ganjuran Church”), Jurnal Teologi 03.01 (2014): 83-91.
- “Keserakahan Celeng. Ketamakan dalam Kesadaran Moral” (eng. “The Greedy Wild Boar. Avarice in Moral Conscience”), Jurnal Teologi 02.01 (2013): 91-103. DOI: 10.24071/jt.v2i1.438.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Assistant professor - Wedabhakti Faculty of Theology, Sanata Dharma University
- Vice dean - Wedabhakti Faculty of Theology, Sanata Dharma University
- Staff member - St. Paul Major Seminary, Yogyakarta
- Member of the Indonesian Catholic Theologians Association (AsTeKIa)
- Editor-in-chief of "Jurnal Teologi"
- Member of the Committee for Special Cases in Marriage - Archdiocese of Semarang
- Church-Building as a Means of Communication in a Multicultural Society
- Amoris Laetitia and Catholic Families in Asia: An Initial Literature Review
- A Difficult Choice for Education
- Family Resilience Amidst the Pandemic
- Initiative from a Retired Moral Theologian
- Indonesia’s Winding Road to Democracy: Facing Fake News and Hoaxes