Ellen van Stichel
- E. Van Stichel, “Seeking Fullness of Life for All, with All and among All: Theological Explorations inspired by Schillebeeckx and Lebret,” in: Fullness of Life and Justice For All: Dominican Perspectives, E. Van Stichel, T. Eggensperger, U. Engel & M. Kalsky (eds.), ATF Press, 2020 (forthcoming).
- E. Van Stichel, T. Eggensperger, U. Engel & M. Kalsky (eds.), Fullness of Life and Justice For All: Dominican Perspectives, ATF Press, 2020 (forthcoming).
- E. Van Stichel, “Shepherding the Lost (and Found) Sheep in a Secularized Context: Struggles, Challenges, and Opportunities for Working with(in) Civil Society’s Catholic Organizations,” in: A. Autiero & L. Magesa (eds.), The Catholic Ethicist in the Local Church, CTEWC Series 6, New York: Orbis Press, 2018: 282-292.
- Y. De Maeseneer & E. Van Stichel, “Gaudium et spes: Impulses of the Spirit in Times of Globalization,” in: Louvain Studies 39 (2015) 1: 63-79.
- E. Van Stichel, “Love Converting Justice: Ricoeur’s Contribution on the Relationship Between Love and Justice within Care Ethics,” in: Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 17 (2014) 4: 499-508.
- E. Van Stichel, “Movements Struggling for Justice Within the Church: A Theological Response to John Coleman’s Sociological Approach,” in: Journal of Catholic Social Thought 10 (2013) 2: 281-293.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Postdoctoral researcher, KU Leuven, 2010-2016 Research project: Anthropos
- Under the wave of populism and nationalism: What, if any, is the future for the Christian Democrat party?
- Sarajevo: through the eyes of a 7-year old boy
- Giving Birth, Raising Children – The Ultimate Exercise in ‘Space for the Unexpected’
- 125 years after Rerum novarum
- Strawberries in springtime…
- Developing a Theological Anthropology for the 21st Century: An Introduction to the Anthropos Research Project (Catholic University Leuven)
- Happy Birth Day?