Eric Marcelo Genilo
- “Public Officers as Conscientious Objectors: Consequences to Reproductive Health in the Philippines,” in Conscience and Catholicism: Rights, Responsibilities & Institutional Responses. Edited by David E. DeCosse and Kristin Heyer. Maryknoll, NY: Orbis Books, 2015.
- “Epilogue: The Church of PCP II after the RH Bill Debate,” in The Second Plenary Council of the Philippines: Quo Vadis. Edited by Eric Genilo, et al. Quezon City: Ateneo University Press, 2016.
- “Church Power and the Reproductive Health Debate in the Philippines,” in Doing Asian Theological Ethics in a Cross-Cultural and Interreligious Context. Edited by Yiu Sing Lucas Chan, James F. Keenan, and Shaji George Kochuthara. Bangalore: Dharmaram Publications, 2016.
- “Called to Protect Human Life” in World Mission vol XXIX no. 315 (September 2017) 14-17.
- “Ethics” in The Cambridge Encyclopedia of the Jesuits. Edited by Thomas Worcester. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2017. 288-289.
- “Ford, John Cuthbert, SJ (1902-1989)” in The Cambridge Encyclopedia of the Jesuits. Edited by Thomas Worcester. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2017. 301-302.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Damdaming Katoliko sa Teolohiya (DaKaTeo)/Theological Society of the Philippines
- A Dangerous Law at a Vulnerable Time
- Children in Conflict with the Law
- Anti-Discrimination Legislation for LGBT Persons
- The Marcos Burial
- Restoring the Death Penalty
- How can Christians contribute to the integration of refugees?
- At the brink of extinction! Poaching of Elephants and Rhinos in Africa
- Protecting the Lumads of the Philippines