- Books: Mister Rogers’ Green Neighborhood. University of Missouri Press. (Under Contract, 2020). Co-authored with Sara Lindey.
- Love, Sex, and Families: Catholic Perspectives. Liturgical Press (Under Contract, 2020). Co-Editor with Julie Hanlon Rubio.
- Faith with Benefits: Hookup Culture on Catholic Campuses. Oxford University Press, 2017.
- Articles: “Appalachia and Laudato Si’: Developing the Connection between the Poor and the Environment,” Horizons (Forthcoming, Winter 2019).
- “Does Service and Volunteering Affect Catholic Identity?” Praxis: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Faith and Justice (Forthcoming, Fall 2019).
- “Whose Gradualism? Which Relationship?” Horizons 42.1 (2016) 86-105.
- "Does Catholic Identity Affect Students?" Journal of Catholic Higher Education 34.2 (2015) 195-209. Co-authored with Andrew Herr.
- “After Ex corde Ecclesiae: A Review Essay on Catholic Higher Education.” Journal of Moral Theology 4.2 (2015) 167-191.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Journal of Moral Theology - Editor, 2016-Present
- College Theology Society - Board Member, 2016-2019