Jeremy V. Cruz
- “Catholic Education and Sexual Violence: From Complicity to Ecclesial Reconstruction,” American Catholic Studies (Journal of the American Catholic Historical Society), Vol. 130 No. 2 (July 2019) 12-15.
- “César Chávez and Egalitarian Ethics: Lessons from a Contradictory Legacy,” Journal of Hispanic/Latino Theology, Vol. 13 No. 1, (June 2019) 1-51.
- “Courageous and Just: Conversations on Faith in Challenging Times.” Interview by Rev. Dr. Kelly Brown Douglas (Dean, Episcopal Divinity School at Union Theological Seminary).” March 19, 2019. Trinity Church Wall Street, https://www.trinitywallstreet.org/social-justice/courageous-and-just
- “Strengthening Black-Brown Solidarity: Latino/a Race, Unauthorized Blacks, and the Roots of Anti- Brown Violence,” Journal of the Black Catholic Theological Symposium, Vol. 10 (2018) 29-37.
- "Letter on the Occasion of the 50th Anniversary of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s ‘Beyond Vietnam: A Time to Break Silence’" (Day 70, Letter 70) in Andrea L. Weiss and Lisa M. Weinberger, eds., American Values, Religious Voices: 100 Days, 100 Letters (Cincinnati: University of Cincinnati Press, 2018), 108.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Catholicism and the Common Good Research Fellow, The Center for Catholic Faith and Culture, Duquesne University
- American Academy of Religion (AAR) Co-Chair, Latina/o Religion, Culture & Society Group
- Former Board Member, Academy of Catholic Hispanic Theologians of the United States (ACHTUS)
- Catholic Theological Society of America (CTSA), 2008-2012, 2014-Present, Former Co-Convener, Latino/a Consultation
- Society of Christian Ethics (SCE)