- Tragic Dilemmas in Christian Ethics. Moral Traditions series. Washington, DC: Georgetown University Press, 2022.
- “Just War, Peace, and Peacemaking: Moral Dilemmas.” In Reimagining the Moral Life: On Lisa Sowle Cahill’s Contribution to Christian Ethics, edited by Ki Joo Choi, Sarah M. Moses, and Andrea Vicini, SJ, 83-95. Maryknoll, NY: Orbis Press, 2020.
- “A Truth and Reconciliation Commission for Clergy Sexual Abuse,” in Responding to the Sexual Abuse Crisis in the Catholic Church: Perspectives from Theology and Theological Ethics, edited by Daniel J. Fleming, James F. Keenan, Hans Zollner. Eugene, Oregon: Wipf and Stock [2023, expected].
- “Moral Distress in Health Care Professionals,” Health Progress: Journal of the Catholic Health Association of the United States (Summer 2020): 23-29. https://www.chausa.org/publications/health-progress/article/summer-2020/moral-distress-in-health-care-professionals
- “Niebuhrian Insights on Human Nature and Anxiety for a Time of Crisis,” Political Theology Network (April 2020). https://politicaltheology.com/niebuhrian-insights-on-human-nature-and-anxiety-for-a-time-of-crisis/
- “The Principle of Proportionality: An Ethical Approach to Resource Allocation During the COVID-19 Pandemic,” Bioethics.net (April 2020). https://bioethicstoday.org/blog/the-principle-of-proportionality-an-ethical-approach-to-resource-allocation-during-the-covid-19-pandemic/
- “Book Review of Virtue and Theological Ethics: Toward a Renewed Ethical Method,” Catholic Books Review, 2019.
- “Book Review of Born from Lament,” Catholic Books Review, 2017.
- “Book Review of The New Kinship: Constructing Donor-Conceived Families,” Ethics & Medicine, The Bioethics Press, 32, no. 1 (Spring 2016): 55-56
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Society of Christian Ethics
- Catholic Theological Society of America
- College Theology Society
- American Academy of Religion
- Participant, Virtual Roundtable, Response to the Sexual Abuse Crisis in the Catholic Church: Perspectives from Theological Ethics, CTEWC