- Tragic Dilemmas in Christian Ethics, Georgetown University Press (under contract, final draft submitted)
- “Just War, Peace, and Peacemaking: Moral Dilemmas,” in Reimagining the Moral Life: On Lisa Sowle Cahill’s Contribution to Christian Ethics, eds. Ki Joo Choi, Sarah M. Moses, Andrea Vicini (Maryknoll, NY: Orbis Books, 2020):83-95.
- “Moral Distress in Nurses and other Health Care Professionals,” Health Progress, Pandemic Coverage, Catholic Health Association, May 7 2020, https://www.chausa.org/publications/health-progress/article/pandemic-coverage/moral-distress-in-nurses-and-other-health-care-professionals
- “Niebuhrian Insights on Human Nature and Anxiety for a Time of Crisis,” Political Theology Network, April 9, 2020, https://politicaltheology.com/niebuhrian-insights-on-human-nature-and-anxiety-for-a-time-of-crisis/
- “The Principle of Proportionality: An Ethical Approach to Resource Allocation During the COVID-19 Pandemic,” Bioethics.net, April 1, 2020, http://www.bioethics.net/?p=76459
- “Book Review of Virtue and Theological Ethics: Toward a Renewed Ethical Method,” Catholic Books Review, 2019.
- “Book Review of Born from Lament,” Catholic Books Review, 2017.
- “Book Review of The New Kinship: Constructing Donor-Conceived Families,” Ethics & Medicine, The Bioethics Press, 32, no. 1 (Spring 2016): 55-56
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Society of Christian Ethics
- Catholic Theological Society of America
- College Theology Society
- American Academy of Religion
- Participant, Virtual Roundtable, Response to the Sexual Abuse Crisis in the Catholic Church: Perspectives from Theological Ethics, CTEWC