- Christianity and the Law of Migration: An Introduction, ed. with Silas W. Allard and Raj Nadella. Routledge, August 2021.
- Building Bridges in Sarajevo: The Plenary Papers from CTEWC 2018, ed. with James F. Keenan and Andrea Vicini. Maryknoll, NY: Orbis Books, 2019.
- “Beyond the Northern Paradigm: Catholic Theological Ethics in Global Perspective,” with Linda Hogan, Journal of the Society of Christian Ethics 39, vol. 39, no. 1 (Spring/Summer 2019) DOI: 10.5840/jsce20193251.
- “Internalized Borders: Immigration Ethics in the Age of Trump,” Theological Studies 79.1 (March 2018) 146-164.
- “Toward a Moral Response to Unaccompanied Minors in the U.S. Context,” in Hille Haker and Molly Greening, eds., Unaccompanied Migrant Children: Social, Legal and Ethical Perspectives (Lanham, MD: Lexington, 2018).
- “Catholic Public Witness on Health Care Reform: Toward a More Capacious Model of Conscience,” in David DeCosse and Tom Nairn, eds., Conscience and Catholic Health Care: From Clinical Contexts to Government Mandates (Orbis Press, 2017).
- “The Idea of the Common Good: Interdisciplinary Contributions to Catholic Higher Education,” Integritas 7.1 (Spring 2016)
- Public Theology and the Global Common Good: the Contribution of David Hollenbach, ed. with Kevin Ahern, Meghan Clark, and Laurie Johnston. Orbis Press, 2016.
- Conscience and Catholicism: Rights, Responsibilities and Institutional Responses, ed. with David DeCosse. Orbis Press, 2015.
- Kinship Across Borders: A Christian Ethic of Immigration. Georgetown University Press, Moral Traditions series, 2012.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Co-chair, CTEWC
- Vice President, Catholic Theological Society of America
- Former Editor, Moral Traditions Series, Georgetown University Press
- Former Editorial Consultant, Theological Studies (journal)
- Former board member, National Seminar on Jesuit Higher Education
- Society of Christian Ethics