- “Doing Theology with the ‘Silenced’ in Print and Public Practice.” In Building Bridges in Sarajevo: The Plenary Papers from CTEWC 2018, edited by Kristin Heyer, James Keenan and Andrea Vicini, 194-196. Maryknoll, NY: Orbis Books, 2019.
- Joseph Goh, Kristine Meneses and Donald Messer. “An Ecclesiological Praxis of Inclusivity toward Sexual Diversity and HIV: Learning from Singapore and the Philippines.” International Journal of Public Theology 13 no.1 (June 2019): 163-184.
- “Piercing Hunger: The Daqar in Lamentations and Today.” In Foodscapes: Beyond the Food Environment – A Feminist Theological Take on Food Issues in Asia, edited by Kristine Meneses and Christine Burke, 79-96. Bengaluru, India: Dharmaram Publications, 2019.
- “Deaf Hermeneutics: Engaging with the Other Human Variety ‘Eye-to-Eye.” In Disability Theology from Asia, edited by Angeline Okola and Wati Longchar, 192-205. West Bengal, India: EDAN-WCC, 2019.
- “Pakikipagkapwa: A Value in Attempt to Counter Biodiversity and Cultural Diversity Loss.” Solidarity: The Journal of Catholic Social Thought and Secular Ethics 8, iss.1/3 (Oct 2018). https://researchonline.nd.edu.au/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1109&context=solidarity
- “Deaf Hospitality, in Differánce: A Fluid Take on Derrida’s Ethics of Hospitality.” in God’s image: Journal of Asian Women’s Resource Centre for Culture and Theology 37, no.1 (June 2018): 3-11.
- “Creatively Claiming Her Space for the ‘Other’: A Socio-Rhetorical Analysis and Poststructuralist Hermeneutics of Matthew 5.39-41.” In The 21st Century Woman: Still Claiming Her Space: Asian Feminist Theological Perspectives, edited by Virginia Saldanha and Metti Amirtham, 206-225. Delhi: Media House, 2018.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Ecclesia of Woman in Asia (EWA)
- Catholic Biblical Association of the Philippines
- Catholic Theological Ethics in the World Church
- Damdaming Katoliko sa Teolohiya (DaKaTeo)
- Aggression against the Environment Translates to Hostility Towards the Least in the Society
- Othering the Other?: A Call for Moral Cosmopolitanism
- Recto-22: The Blurred Stance of Mr. Duterte and his Cohorts on the Common Good and Sovereign-Human Rights
- Christmas: A Reminder to Include and be in Communion with the Other and Another-Other