- “Ghosts and Gods in the Machine: Human-Machine Interfaces in Transhuman Philosophy.” Human Interaction with the Divine, the Sacred, and the Deceased: Psychological, Scientific, and Theological Perspectives. Ed. Thomas G. Plante and Gary Schwartz. New York: Routledge, 2022.
- “The Sacrality of Things: On the Technological Augmentation of the Sacred.” Techné: Research in Philosophy and Technology 25, No. 1 (February 2021): 130-152.
- “Idle Hands and the Omega Point: Labor Automation and Catholic Social Teaching.” Agathon: A Journal of Ethics and Value in the Modern World 5 (2018): 153-171.
- “The Persona of the Pastor on Social Media.” Communication Research Trends 37, No. 2 (June 2018): 25-33.
- “Thomas Aquinas Meets Joseph Smith: Toward a Mormon Ethics of Natural Law.” Dialogue: A Journal of Mormon Thought 51, No. 1 (Spring 2018): 79-100.
- “A Review of The Good of Recognition: Phenomenology, Ethics and Religion in the Thought of Levinas and Ricoeur.” Journal of the Society of Christian Ethics 37, No. 2 (Fall/Winter 2017): 207-208.
- “New Technologies—Old Anthropologies?” Religions 8, No. 4 (2017): 52.
- “The Cross and the Computer: Actor-Network Theory and Christianity.” Theology and Science 15, No. 1 (February 2017): 116-127.
- “Recognizing the Face and Facial Recognition.” Social Epistemology and Technology: Toward Public Self-Awareness Regarding Technological Mediation. Ed. Frank Scalambrino. London: Rowman & Littlefield, 2016.
- “The Mormon Godhead and the Christian Trinity.” Interreligious Insights 8, No. 3 (December 2010): 38-47.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Society for Christian Ethics
- Society for Philosophy and Technology
- Catholic Theological Society of America
- American Academy of Religion (Human Enhancement and Transhumanism Steering Committee)
- Pontifical Council for Culture--AI Concerns Committee
- AI Theology, Board Member
- AI and Faith, Networking Fellow