- “Mercy: The Crux of Pope Francis’ Moral Imagination,” Journal of Catholic Social Teaching 16:2 (2019), 253-27.
- “Reclaiming Grace in Catholic Social Teaching” Praxis: Interdisciplinary Journal of Faith & Justice 1:2 (2019): 123-141.
- "Families in Crisis and the Need for Mercy” Journal of Moral Theology 7:1 (January 2018): 28-69.
- “Liturgy as Power-Sharing: Synergy for Solidarity” in Liturgy + Power eds. Brian P. Flanagan and Johann M. Vento (Maryknoll, NY: Orbis, 2017), 46-62.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Society of Christian Ethics: Co-Convener, Family and Social Responsibility Interest Group
- Reviewer, Journal of Society of Christian Ethics
- College Theology Society: Co-Convener, Justice and Peace Section
- Reviewer, Annual Volume of the College Theology Society
- Catholic Theological Society of America: Resolutions Committee