Mary Jo Iozzio
- Sex and Gender: Christian Ethical Reflections, Co-Editor with Patricia Beattie Jung. Washington, DC: Georgetown University Press, 2017.
- Calling for Justice throughout the World: Catholic Women Theologians on the HIV/AIDS Pandemic; Editor, with Mary M. Doyle Roche and Elsie Maria Miranda. New York, NY: The Continuum International Publishing Group Inc., 2009.
- Brothers & Sisters All: the Pax Christi USA Anti-Racism Initiative, Workshop Teacher’s Manual. Erie, PA: Pax Christi USA, 2008.
- “Building Coalitions with NGOs: Religion Scholars and Disability Justice Activism,” Religions 9.1 (2018): 1-18; doi:10.3390/rel9010028.
- “Radical Dependence and the Imago Dei: Bioethical Implications of Access to Healthcare for People with Disabilities.” Christian Bioethics 23.3 (2017): 234-260.
- “God Bends Over Backwards to Accommodate Humankind … While the US Civil Rights Acts and the Americans with Disabilities Act Require [Only] the Minimum.” Journal of Moral Theology 6. SI 2 -Engaging Disability (2017): 10-31.
- “Norms Matter: A Hermeneutic of Disabilities/A Theological Anthropology of Radical Dependence.” E.T. Studies 4.1 (2013): 89-106.
- "Autonomy and Independent Living Movements for People with Disabilities.” E.T. Studies 4.1 (2013): 147-155.
- “Liturgical Anthropology of a Soulful Sister: Thea Bowman, FSPA,” Journal of Religion, Disability & Health 17.3 (2013): 317-326.
- “The Authority of Experience and Study: persons with disabilities adequately and integrally considered.” Louvain Studies 35 (2011): 162-180.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- American Academy of Religion (past member of the Task Force on Disability in the Profession, the Status Committee of People with Disability in the Profession, and past chair of the Religion and Disability Studies Unit)
- Catholic Theological Society of America (past Member of the Board and the Committee on Underrepresented Ethnic Racial Groups)
- Society of Christian Ethics (past member of the Board and Co-Editor of the JSCE)
- Advent Anticipation in a Time of Endless War
- Amidst the Tragedies and Violence that Mark Human History, Peace to All
- Arguments Catholic Ethicists Must Refute on the US Immigration Crisis
- Raising Consciousness and Forming Consciences: Strategic Disruptive Nonviolence
- Not Washed in the Blood of the Lamb: Another Bloodbath Against the Vulnerable
- #MeToo Exposes a Casuist’s Taxonomy of Misogyny
- Reconciliation in Ordinary and Extraordinary Times
- Mercy and the Failure to Form Moral Imagination
- The US Affordable Care Act: Modest Success
- Padova: Ten Years Later and …
- Poppies and Memorializing the Dead
- An Opportunity [Lost] to Hear Catholic Women and Men Speak
- Proud, Relieved, and Heartened by the Rule of Justice
- The Challenge of Women’s Consent
- Waiting in Hope for Our Families: The Extraordinary General Assembly of the Synod of Bishops (October 5-19, 2014)
- International Women’s Day (March 8) and (US) Women’s History Month
- Thanksgiving at 150
- U.S. Minimum Wage at 75
- The US Fails to Ratify the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- Threats to Responsible Citizenship in the 2012 US Presidential Election