Mary M. Doyle Roche
- “Cultivating Resistance: Youth Protest and the Common Good” in Sex, Love, & Families: Catholic Perspectives, Jason King and Julie Hanlon Rubio, eds. Liturgical Press, 2020.
- “Inclusive Church for the 21st Century: Dreaming Beyond the Binary with LGBTQ Youth,” College Theology Society Annual Volume 63: American Catholicism in the 21st Century, Benjamin T. Peters and Nicholas Rademacher, eds., 2018.
- “Children and Youth: Forming the Moral Life” and “Children’s Right to Play” in Children and Youth: Forming the Moral Life, Journal of Moral Theology, Volume 7, No. 1, January 2018, guest editor.
- “From Universal Precautions to Universal Design: Disclosure of Concealable Disability in the Case of HIV,” Journal of Moral Theology: Engaging Disability, Volume 6, Special Issue 2, September, 2017.
- “Children, Virtue Ethics, and Consumer Culture” in Virtue and the Moral Life: Theological and Philosophical Perspectives, William Werpehowski and Kathryn Getek Soltis, eds. Lexington Books, 2014.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Society of Christian Ethics
- Catholic Theological Society of America
- College Theology Society
- American Academy of Religion
- It’s Crunch Time
- Parents’ Rights, Politics, and Justice for Young People
- Bridges Built and Burned in Ethical Discourse
- #2021: Vaccines in a Year of Favor
- In sickness and in health: HIV/AIDS, LGBTQ+ folks in/and the Church
- Dispatch and Appeal from a Colleague in Worcester, MA
- Confessions of a Parent on a College Tour
- Open Wide Our Hearts
- The Pace of the Children
- An American Horror Story
- Solvitur Ambulando – It Is Solved by Walking
- “The Nightmare Before Christmas”
- “Dear Colleague”
- “Hold fast to dreams” Langston Hughes
- “Go, set a watchman, let him announce what he sees.” Isaiah 21:6
- To be Seen and Heard: Children, the Synod, and the World Meeting of Families