Mary Nzilani Wambua
- Mary Nzilani, “A Pastoral Response to the Challenge of Divorce in the Archdiocese of Mombasa” in Nicholaus Segeja and Emmanuel Wabanhu Eds., The Echo of Amoris Laetitia in Africa: Towards Living the “Joy of Love Experienced by Family” in the Church, Nairobi: CUEA Press, 2017, 27 - 56.
- Mary Nzilani, “Small Christian Communities: An Approach towards New Evangelization in the Archdiocese of Mombasa” in Japheth Langat Ed., Missionary Renewal: Rethinking Approaches and Paradigms for New Evangelization in the Light of Vatican II, 2017,Eldoret: AMECEA Gaba Publications - CUEA Press, 2019, 119 – 145.
- Mary Nzilani, “Small Christian Communities as a Tool towards Minimizing Terrorism: A Pastoral Study with Reference to the Archdiocese of Mombasa” in Good Shepherd: A Journal of Pastoral Theology, Volume 3, no. 1, June 2018, Nairobi: CUEA Press, 9 -30.
- Mary Nzilani, “Rejuvenating the Priestly Identity: A Pastoral Perspective” in Utume Theological E- Journal (Don Bosco Utume) Vol. 2, August 2021, 69 - 101.
- Mary Nzilani, Promotion of Religious Community Life for Effective Evangelical Witness: A Pastoral Study with Reference to the Sisters of Mary Mother of God in Kenya, Doctoral Dissertation, Nairobi- Kenya: CUEA Press, 2022.
- Mary Nzilani, "Towards a Synodal Church through Collaborative Ministry among the Agents of Evangelization: A Pastoral Perspective” in Ouseph Seby, Kidangan, Editor. Synodality in the Life and Mission of the Church. Utume Theological E- Journal (Don Bosco Utume) Vol. 3, August 2022, 39 - 74.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Part time lecturer at Hekima University College and Chemchemi ya Uzima College, both affiliated to The Catholic University of Eastern Africa, Nairobi
- Pastoral Theologian
- Hostel Tutor, Counsellor, Formator, Catechetical Instructor