- “Moral Theology Encountering India: Scope and Relevance,” in Mathew Illathuparampil, ed., Indian Moral Theology: Historical Studies and Future Prospects, edited (Bangalore: Dharamaram Pub., 2017) 3-23.
- ‘“What Shall We Do Then,?” Engaging Ethical Issues in India/Asia with the Bible,” Yiu Sing Lucas Chan, James F. Keenan, Ronaldo Zacharias, eds., The Bible and Catholic Theological Ethics (New York: Orbis Books, 2017) 215-225.
- Indian Moral Theology: Historical Studies and Future Prospects, edited (Bangalore: Dharamaram Pub., 2017).
- “Goal-Oriented Ethics: Framing the Goal-Setting Concretely,” Paper Presented in an international Conference on the Future of Catholic Theological Ethics at Heythrop College, University of London on 20 January, 2017.
- Frozen Values: A Theology of Money, ed., (Alwaye: PIA, 2014).
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance (Tiruvalla: Macfast Publications, 2013).
- Indian Ethos and Management Values (Tiruvalla: Macfast Publications, 2011).
- Technology and Ethical Ambiguity (New Delhi: Global Vision Publ., 2009).
- The Contemporary Theologians: Context and Contributions, chief ed. (Bangalore: ATC, 2006).
- Business Ethics (Tiruvalla: Macfast Publications, 2005).
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Asian Theological Ethics Books Series Editorial Board Member (2015-present)
- International Advisory Board Member Louvain Studies (2014-present)
- Visiting professor at St. Mary’s Malankara Major Seminary, Trivandrum (2010-2012)
- Marymatha Major Seminary, Trichur (2009-2013)
- Mar Athanasius College for Advanced Studies, Tiruvalla (2004-2012)
- External examiner of PhD dissertations at KU Leuven, Belgium (2014-15)
- Visiting Fellow at KU Leuven, Belgium (2014-15)
- Dean, Faculty of Theology, Pontifical Institute of Theology and Philosophy, Alwaye (2009-2014)