- Book: The Vision of Catholic Social Thought: The Virtue of Solidarity and the Praxis of Human Rights (Fortress Press, April 2014).
- Edited Book: Public Theology and the Global Common Good: Essays in Honor of David Hollenbach, co-edited with Kevin Ahern, Kristin Heyer, and Laurie Johnston (Orbis Press, September 2016).
- Recent Articles: “Fratelli Tutti: Reading the Social Magisterium of Pope Francis,” Journal of Catholic Social Thought forthcoming 2022.
- “Charity, Justice, and Development in Practice: A Case Study of the Daughters of Charity in East Africa” Journal of Moral Theology, June 2020., p. 1-14.
- “Pope Francis & The Christological Dimensions of Solidarity in Catholic Social Teaching” Theological Studies, March 2019.
- Recent Book Chapters: “Health, Human Rights, & Hope: Practicing Local Listening and Solidarity with Village Midwives in Sudan,” A Prophet to the Peoples: Paul Farmer’s Witness and Theological Ethics,” CTEWC JMT Book Series, Jennie Weiss Block, M. Therese Lysaught, and Alexandre A. Martins, eds. Forthcoming 2023
- The Witness of Incarnational Solidarity: Oscar Romero and Living out Gaudium et Spes” for Romero & Catholic Social Teaching edited by Todd Walatka, Forthcoming)
- "Transforming Interdependence into Social Virtue: Solidarity in Catholic Social Thought,” in Solidarity, edited by Andrea Sangiovanni and Juri Viehoff (Oxford University Press, forthcoming 2023) in “The Virtues” Series.
- “Development as Freedom Together: Human Dignity and Human Rights in Catholic Social Teaching and Capabilities Approaches” in Integral Human Development: Catholic Social Teaching and the Capabilities Approach Edited by Severine Deneulin and Clemens Sedmak, University of Notre Dame Press (Kellog Series in International Studies, forthcoming 2023)
- “Modeling a Personal Solidarity in a World of Exclusion” in Street Homelessness and Catholic Theological Ethics, Edited by James Keenan, SJ and Mark Mc Greevey (Orbis, November 2019).
- Edited Journal Issues: Special Issue on Fratelli Tutti, Journal of Catholic Social Thought, Spring 2022 co-edited with Dr Anna Rowlands.
- Special Themed Issue on “Doing moral theology intersectionally,” Journal of Moral Theology, co-edited with Emily Reimer-Barry (USD) and Anna Perkins (University of West Indies), Forthcoming 2023
- Special Issue on Street Homelessness and Catholic Social Teaching, Journal of Vincentian Social Action Volume 4 Issue 1 (2019). Co-edited with Dr. Anna Rowlands. https://scholar.stjohns.edu/jovsa/vol4/iss1/
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Assistant Coordinator/Organizing Secretary, North American Working Group, “Doing Theology from the Existential Peripheries” a project of the Migrant and Refugee Section of the Dicastery for the Promotion of Integral Human Development (2021-2022)
- Catholic Delegation, Conversations with the Salvation Army, Dicastery for the Promoting Christian Unity (2022)
- Faculty Expert, Holy See Mission to the United Nations in New York (2011-present)
- Editorial Board: Journal of Moral Theology, Journal of Catholic Social Thought, Praxis: an Interdisciplinary Journal of Faith and Justice
- Visiting Lecturer/Fulbright Scholar, Hekima Institute for Peace Studies and International Relations, Hekima University College Nairobi, Kenya Fall 2015
- Durham Residential Research Library Visiting Fellowship, working with the Centre for Catholic Studies at Durham University, May 2018, Durham, UK
- Member, Catholic Theological Society of America, (National) 2009 – present (Board Member, 2019-2021)
- Member, Society of Christian Ethics, (National), 2009- present