- Book: The Vision of Catholic Social Thought: The Virtue of Solidarity and the Praxis of Human Rights (Fortress Press, April 2014).
- Edited Book: Public Theology and the Global Common Good: Essays in Honor of David Hollenbach, co-edited with Kevin Ahern, Kristin Heyer, and Laurie Johnston (Orbis Press, September 2016).
- Recent Articles: “Pope Francis & The Christological Dimensions of Solidarity in Catholic Social Teaching” Theological Studies, March 2019.
- “Military Sexual Assault as Political Violence and Challenge to Christian Ethics,” Journal of Moral Theology, June 2018.
- “Scandal: Olivia Pope, Pope Francis & Catholic Social Thought” Political Theology 18:6, 2017, 495-511.
- “Seeking Solidarity for Development: Insights from Catholic Social Thought for Implementing the UN Agenda” Journal of Catholic Social Thought, volume 13, issue 2, Summer 2016.
- Recent Book Chapters: Development as Freedom Together: Human Dignity and Human Rights in Catholic Social Teaching and Capabilities Approaches” in Integral Human Development: Catholic Social Teaching and the Capabilities Approach Edited by Severine Deneulin and Clemens Sedmak, University of Notre Dame Press (Kellog Series in International Studies) Anticipated publication 2020.
- “Modeling a Personal Solidarity in a World of Exclusion” in Street Homelessness and Catholic Theological Ethics, Edited by James Keenan, SJ and Mark Mc Greevey (Orbis, November 2019).
- “What does Amoris Laetitia contribute to the Church’s Dialogue among Women?” in Amoris Laetitia; A New Momentum for Moral Formation and Pastoral Practice. Edited by Grant Gallicho and James Keenan, SJ. Paulist Press: 2018.
- “Commentary on Caritas in Veritate,” in Modern Catholic Social Teaching: Commentaries and Interpretations 2nd edition (Georgetown University Press, 2017). Edited by Kenneth R. Himes, OFM 2017 (Invited reviewed chapter)
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Visiting Lecturer/Fulbright Scholar, Hekima Institute for Peace Studies and International Relations, Hekima University College Nairobi, Kenya Fall 2015
- Durham Residential Research Library Visiting Fellowship, working with the Centre for Catholic Studies at Durham University, May 2018, Durham, UK
- Member, Catholic Theological Society of America, (National) 2009 – present (Board Member, 2019-2021)
- Member, Society of Christian Ethics, (National), 2009- present