- AIDS, Ancestors and Salvation, Nairobi: Paulines Publications, 2009, (popularisation of PhD thesis)
- “Theology, Ecology and Africa: No Longer Strange Bedfellows” in Orobator, A.E. (ed) Reconciliation, Justice and Peace, Maryknoll: Orbis Books, 2011 (co-published by Acton Publishers, Nairobi)
- Numerous ‘blog’ pieces on www.jesuitinstitute.org.za
- Contributions to Hope&Joy – campaign for the renewal of the Second Vatican Council for the Southern African Catholic Bishops' Conference
- "Sustainable mining in South Africa: A concept in search of a theory" in , Just Sustainability, Christiana Peppard and Andrea Vicini (eds.), Orbis, 2013, pending
- "Something Old and Something New: Community as Ministry" in Promotio Justitiae 112, Rome 2013 (pending)
- To Whom Does the Amazon Belong?
- UN Habitat Assembly
- Child Protection- Still a Long Way to Go
- New Debt Crisis
- Response to Trump’s view of Africa and Haiti
- Why Is Africa Allergic to Elections?
- Airbrushing Reality
- HIV-vaccine launch hype
- Business and Environment
- Teaching Environmental Ethics in Africa
- Pope Francis and the land issue in Africa
- Thoughts From Africa
- Xenophobic attacks in South Africa
- Illicit Financial Flows
- Water and oil in Turkana: How will they play out?
- 50 years of the Organisation of African Unity
- Wage negotiation season returns to South Africa’s Mines
- CTEWC in Africa after Trento: Engaging the African Synod: The Third Day
- Human rights! What about Rhino rights?
- “People Power: Take Control of Your Energy”
- World AIDS Day 2011
- Mining in South Africa