- Books: Ethics of Human Rights: The African Contribution, Nairobi, CUEA Press, 2010.
- Formation of Christian Conscience in Modern Africa, Nairobi, Paulines Publications Africa, 2001.
- Articles: “Promotion of Environmental Ethics in Theological Education” in O. F. Ike, J. Mbae & C. Onyia (eds.), Mainstreaming Ethics in Higher Education, vol. One, Geneva, Globethics.net, 2019, 505-530.
- “Toward a Better Education of Children” in The Gospel of the Family and Contending Values in Amoris Laetitia (ed.) Stan Chu llo, Oregon, Cascade Books, pp. 2019, 182 - 200.
- “Care for the Environment in the light of Laudato Si” in Pope Francis and Good Governance in Africa (ed.) Elisa Opongo, Nairobi, Paulines, 2017, pp. 197 - 221.
- “Menschenwurde aus afrikanischer Sicht”, Klaus Kramer/ Klaus Vellguth (Hg.), Menschenwurde: Diskurse zur universalitat und Unverauberlichkeit, ThEW 8, Theologie Der Einen Weld, Freiburgh, Verlag Herder, 2016, pp. 280-296.
- “African Christian Morality: Challenges to Religion in Africa in the Light of Vatican II” in Peter. I. Gichure, F. Wanjala, N. Segeja (eds.), Challenges to Religion in Africa in the Light of Vatican Council II, Nairobi, CUEA Press, 2016, pp. 79-95.
- “Vatican II’s Response in Promoting Human Rights” in Shaji G. Kochuthara (ed.), Revisiting Vatican II 50 Years of Renewal, Vol. III, Bangalore, Dharmaram Publications, 2015, pp. 204-215.
- “On the Social Question of Workers: An Analysis of Rerum Novarum and its Application in the Contemporary Situation of Africa” in African Christian Studies CUEA vol. 30, no. 1, March 2014, pp. 22-44.
- “The Church and the Reconstruction of the Social Order” in Hekima Review: Jesuit School of Theology, Peace Studies and International Relations, no. 51, December 2014, pp. 33-48.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Catholic Theological Ethics in the World Church - Member
- Association of African Theologians (AAT/ATA) - Member
- Globethics.net – Member
- Visiting Fellow at the Jesuit Institute, Boston College, USA, (24 August - 20 December, 2019).
- Visiting Scholar/ Affiliated Staff, Theology and Religious Studies, School of Critical Studies, University of Glasgow, Scotland, Sabbatical Year Leave (2016/2017).
- Corrector at the Doctoral Defense, College of Humanities, University of Kwazulu-Natal, Scottsville, South Africa, December 2015.
- Corrector at the Doctoral Defense, Faculty of Theology, Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium, 22 May - 5 June, 2011 (member of reading committee doctoral dissertation).