- Cornish, Sandie. “Synodality and Local Social Teaching.” The Australasian Catholic Record 99, no. 1 (2022): 76–85. https://search.informit.org/doi/10.3316/informit.348225932280818.
- Cornish, Sandie. “Beyond Principles Alone” in Greg Craven, Shadow of the Cross: Catholic Social Teaching and Australian Politics, The Kapunda Press, Redland Bay, QLD, 2021, pp 81-98.
- Cornish, Sandie and Andrea Dean., (eds) Still Listening to the Spirit: Woman and Man Twenty Years Later, Australian Catholic Bishops Conference, Alexandria, NSW, 2019.
- Cornish, Sandie. “Governing in an Ignatian Spirit Today”, Promotio Iustitiae, No 125, March 2018. 22-26.
- Cornish, Sandie. Catholic Social Teaching: An Introduction for CatholicCare Staff, 2nd ed., CatholicCare Sydney, Sydney, 2016.
- Cornish, Sandie. “Laudato Si’: Making the Connections”, Asian Horizons, Vol 9, no 4, December 2015, pp 609 -620.
- Cornish, Sandie. “People on the Move and Catholic Social Teaching”, Asian Horizons, Vol 8, no 4, December 2014, pp 810 – 822.
- Cornish, Sandie. “Introduction”, in Australian Catholic Bishops Conference, Building Bridges: Social Justice Statements from Australia’s Catholic Bishops 1988 – 2013, Australian Catholic Social Justice Council, Alexandria, 2014.
- Cornish, Sandie. “The Social Dimension of Evangelisation”, in Danielle Achikian et al eds. The Francis Effect: Living the Joy of the Gospel, Catholic Mission & Catholic Religious Australia, North Sydney, 2013.
- Duncan, Bruce & Sandie Cornish. “The Council’s Call to Renewed Social Engagement”, in Neil Ormerod et al eds. Vatican II: Reception and Implementation in the Australian Church. Mulgrave: Garratt Publishing , 2012.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Australian Catholic Theological Association - Member
- Christian Life Community Australia - NSW State Executive Committee Member
- Oceania Taskforce for the Synod on Synodality - Member
- Association of Practical Theology in Oceania - Member