- Cornish, Sandie and Andrea Dean., (eds) Still Listening to the Spirit: Woman and Man Twenty Years Later, Australian Catholic Bishops Conference, Alexandria, NSW, 2019.
- Cornish, Sandie. “Governing in an Ignatian Spirit Today”, Promotio Iustitiae, No 125, March 2018. 22-26.
- Cornish, Sandie. Catholic Social Teaching: An Introduction for CatholicCare Staff, 2nd ed., CatholicCare Sydney, Sydney, 2016.
- Cornish, Sandie. “Laudato Si’: Making the Connections”, Asian Horizons, Vol 9, no 4, December 2015, pp 609 -620.
- Cornish, Sandie. “People on the Move and Catholic Social Teaching”, Asian Horizons, Vol 8, no 4, December 2014, pp 810 – 822.
- Cornish, Sandie. “Introduction”, in Australian Catholic Bishops Conference, Building Bridges: Social Justice Statements from Australia’s Catholic Bishops 1988 – 2013, Australian Catholic Social Justice Council, Alexandria, 2014.
- Cornish, Sandie. “The Social Dimension of Evangelisation”, in Danielle Achikian et al eds. The Francis Effect: Living the Joy of the Gospel, Catholic Mission & Catholic Religious Australia, North Sydney, 2013.
- Duncan, Bruce & Sandie Cornish. “The Council’s Call to Renewed Social Engagement”, in Neil Ormerod et al eds. Vatican II: Reception and Implementation in the Australian Church. Mulgrave: Garratt Publishing , 2012.
- Cornish, Sandie. “Introducing Caritas in Veritate”, in Neil Ormerod & Paul Oslington, ed. Globalisation and the Church, Strathfield, St Paul’s, 2011.
- Cornish, S., & Freeman, D., “Connecting Catholic Social Teaching to Contemporary Australia”, in Daniel McDonald (ed), Catholic Social Teaching in Global Perspective, Gregorian University Studies in Catholic Social Teaching, New York: Orbis, 2010.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Australian Catholic University - Sessional Academic
- Australian Catholic Theological Association - Member
- CatholicCare Broken Bay - Advisory Council Member and Chair of the Mission and Identity Subcommittee
- Christian Life Community Australia - NSW State Executive Committee Member