Shaji George Kochuthara
- “Church Policy on Sexual Abuse: A Critical Appraisal,” Birthing a New Vision 25 (May 2019) 81-97.
- “Does the Bible Condemn Homosexuality?” Jeevadhara 48, 288 (November 2018) 42-56.
- (ed.) Human Formation in Major Seminaries, Bengaluru: Dharmaram Publications (2017).
- (ed.) Gender Justice in the Church and Society, Bangalore: Dharmaram Publications, (2016).
- (ed.) Revisiting Vatican II: 50 Years of Renewal, Vol I, Bangalore: Dharmaram Publications, (2014-2015).
- The Concept of Sexual Pleasure in the Catholic Moral Tradition, Editrice Pontificia Università Gregoriana, Roma, 2007.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Dean, Faculty of Theology, Dharmaram Vidya Kshetram, Bangalore (2018-)
- Associate Professor of Moral Theology (2006-)
- Chief Editor of Asian Horizons, Dharmaram Journal of Theology (2009-)
- Chairperson of the Institutional Ethical Board of St John’s Medical College, Bangalore (2010-2018)
- Chairperson and Religious Adviser of the Ethics Committee of St Martha’s Hospital, Bangalore (2016-)
- Co-Chair, CTEWC (2018-)
- President, Association of Moral Theologians of India (2017-)
- A Ray of Hope from the World of Art and Literature
- One Road Accident Death Every Four Minutes!
- Section 66 A of IT Act
- The “Tyranny of Money”
- That Delhi Girl!
- Millions of Missing Girls! Female Foeticide and Ethical Concerns
- “Over an Ageing Dam”
- Response to “In God’s Image”
- Response to “The International Community and Democracy in the South”
- Response to “What We Can Learn from the Great East Japan Earthquake”
- Response to “Ethics in the Areopagus”
- Response to “The Challenge Posed by Apostolic Letter Mulieris Dignitatem to the African Perspective on the Dignity of Women”
- Response to “Mining in South Africa”
- The Transparency Revolution in India