- “Social Justice and Rituals of Forgiveness and Reconciliation: Perspectives from African Religion and Roman Catholic-Christianity.” Journal of Ecumenical Studies. Volume 55, Number 2 (2020): 229 – 257.
- “Contemporary Sexual Crises in the Church and the Challenge for Priestly Formation.” In Formation, The Catholic Priesthood, and The Modern Age: Festschrift in Honour of Rev. Fr. Anselm Jimoh. Pp. 134 – 153. Edited by Francis Ikhianosime and Gregory Ogbenika. Benin City, Nigeria: Mindex, 2020.
- Fostering Interreligious Encounters in Pluralist Societies: Hospitality and Friendship. Palgrave Macmillan, 2019.
- “Making A Case for An Economic Alternative for Our Globalized World: Insights from the Margins.” Filosofia Theoretica: Journal of African Philosophy, Culture and Religions. Vol. 8. No. 3 (September – December, 2019): 77 – 88.
- “Priestly Formation and Sexual Abuse in The Roman Catholic Church: In Dialogue with The Nigerian Church.” The Journal of The Black Catholic Theological Symposium. Volume XII (2019): 105 – 126.
- “Making Way for Comparative Theology within the Liturgy of the Word: In Dialogue with James L. Fredericks.” Journal of Ecumenical Studies. Volume 53, Number 4 (Fall 2018): 499 – 520.
- “Locating the Place of Interreligious Friendship in Comparative Theology.” Journal of Buddhist-Christian Studies. Vol. 38 (2018): 149 – 152.
- “Women as Ritualistic Agents in the Roman Catholic Church: A Comparative Theological Dialogue with Bede Benjamin Bidlack and Tracy Sayuki Tiemeier.” Journal of Black Catholic Theological Symposium. Vol. XI (2018): 42 – 60.
- “Grounded in Mercy: Embracing a Practical Theological Response to the Reality of HIV/AIDS Sero-Discordancy,” Journal of Black Catholic Theological Symposium. Volume X (2017): 11 – 27.
- “An African Ethic of Hospitality for The Global Church: A Response to The Culture of Exploitation and Violence in Africa.” Filosofia Theoretica: African Journal of Philosophy, Culture, and Religions. Vol. 6 no. 2, (2017): 20 – 41.
- “A Mosaic of Identities of the Sensus Fidelium: The realities of African Ecclesial Communities in Diaspora.” In Learning from All the Faithful: A Contemporary Theology of the Sensus Fidei. Pp. 226 – 236. Edited by Bradford Hinze and Peter Phan. Eugene, Oregon: Wipf and Stock Publishers, 2016.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Board member, College Theology Society (2020 - 2023)
- Convener, Black Catholic Theology/Catholic Theological Society of America (2018 - 2021)
- Member, African Studies Association (2008 - present)
- Member, Society of Christian Ethics (2008 - present)
- American Academy of Religion (2008 - present)
- Black Catholic Theological Symposium (2008 - present)
- Catholic Theological Ethics in the World Church (2017 - present)
- United States Association for the Study of Religion (2008 - present)