Stan Chu Ilo
- Love, Joy and Sex: African Conversation on Pope Francis’s Amoris Laetitia and the Gospel of Family in a Divided World
- A Poor and Merciful Church: The Illuminative Ecclesiology of PopeFrancis (Maryknoll, NY: Orbis Books, 2018)
- “Poverty and Economic Justice in Pope Francis” in International Bulletin of Missionary Research, Vol. 43, 1 (2019): 38-56; “African Ecclesiologies” in Oxford Handbook of Ecclesiology, ed. Paul Avis. (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2018): 615-638
- “The Future of Catholic Education in Africa: Narrating our Own Stories” in Bulletin of Ecumenical Theology, Vol. 30 (2018): 6-38.
- Stan Chu Ilo, ed. Wealth, Health and Hope: The Search for Abundant Life https://rowman.com/ISBN/9781498561273/Wealth-Health-and-Hope-in-African-Christian-Religion-The-Search-for-Abundant-Life
- Stan Chu Ilo, A Poor and Merciful Church: The Illuminative Ecclesiology of Pope Francis: https://www.orbisbooks.com/a-poor-and-merciful-church.html
- Stan Chu Ilo, The Church and Development in Africa: Aid and Development from the Perspective of Catholic Social Ethics, 2nd Edition https://wipfandstock.com/the-church-and-development-in-africa-second-edition.html
- Stan Chu Ilo, ed. The Church as Salt and Light: Path to an African Ecclesiology of Abundant Life https://wipfandstock.com/the-church-as-salt-and-light.html
- Stan Chu Ilo, The Face of Africa: Looking Beyond the Shadows https://wipfandstock.com/the-face-of-africa.html
- Stan Chu Ilo, Discover your Divine Investment: Path to Spiritual Joy https://www.catholicregister.org/crbooks/item/15275-discover-your-divine-investment-the-path-to-spiritual-joy-by-stan-chu-ilo
- Pope Francis is Visiting Africa at a Defining Moment in his Pontificate
- Climate Change Advocacy in Africa: Why African Theologians and Churches Should Do More
- Why Do We Put Faith in the Vaccine?
- Nigeria: A Nation that Kills Her Children
- Pandemic, Poverty, and Power: Thoughts on a Biosocial Ethics of Global Solidarity for Health