Stephanie Ann Puen
- Book Chapters • “Educational Evaluation – Understanding the Principles and Process” in The Ashoka U Changemaker Education Evaluation Compendium. Co-authored with Ann Higgins-D’Alessandro. Ed. Hattie Duplechain, New York: Ashoka U, (forthcoming).
- • “Gender, Inculturation, and the Ecclesiology of Communion in the Philippine Church and Liturgy” in The 21st Century Woman Still Claiming Her Space: Asian Feminist Theological Perspectives. Co-authored with Rachel Joyce Marie O. Sanchez. Ed. Virginia Saldanha and Metti Amirtham, SCC. Delhi, India: Media House, 2018. 226-242.
- Articles • "Addressing the Anthropology of Business Ethics: Insights from Catholic Social Thought," Journal of Religion and Business Ethics 4: Art. 8 (2019), https://via.library.depaul.edu/jrbe/vol4/iss1/8/.
- • “Vocation and Work in the Spirit: Understanding Charisms in Relation to Work and Vocation” in Perspectives in the Arts and Humanities 6:1 (2016), 107 – 123. http://dx.doi.org/10.13185/AP2016.06107.
- • “Deconstructing and Expanding Gender Roles: Theological Reflections on Women and Local Disaster Response” in Budhi: A Journal of Ideas and Culture 19:1 (2015), 49 – 80. Co-authored with Rachel Joyce Marie O. Sanchez.
- • “The Church’s Ministry in Contemporary Society: Soundings from Henri Nouwen” in Asian Horizons: Dharmaram Journal of Theology 7:3 (2013), 582 – 594.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- The Society of Christian Ethics (2020-present)