- “Pharmaceutical Memory Modification and Christianity’s ‘Dangerous’ Memory,” Journal of the Society of Christian Ethics (JSCE) 40, no. 1 (Spring/Summer 2020).
- -- and Kimberly Humphrey, “A Haunted Church: Ecclesial Sex Abuse and Intergenerational Trauma,” Journal of Moral Theology 9, no.1, Special Thematic Issue (January 2020): 52-74.
- “‘In the Bone’: Race, Theological Anthropology, and Intergenerational Trauma,” in “You Say You Want a Revolution”? 1968-2018 in Theological Perspective: The Annual Publication of the College Theology Society, vol. 64, edited by Susie Paulik Babka, Elena Procario Foley and Sandra Yocum (Maryknoll, NY: Orbis Books, 2019): 27-37.
- “Creating a Multidirectional Memory for Healing in the Former Yugoslavia,” in Healing and Peacebuilding after War: Transforming Trauma in Bosnia and Herzegovina (Studies in Peace and Conflict Resolution series, edited by Tom Woodhouse and Hugh Miall), edited by Marie Berry, Nancy Good and Julianne Funk (New York: Routledge), June 2020.
- Also published in Bosnian translation as: Neizliječena trauma: rad na ozdravljenju i izgradnji mira u BiH, edited by Julianne Funk and Nancy Good (Sarajevo: TPO Foundation), 2017.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- 2019 Catholic Theological Society of America
- 2018 The College Theology Society
- 2016 Society of Christian Ethics
- 2016 Association of Practical Theology
- 2014 American Academy of Religion
- 2007 Alpha Sigma Nu (Jesuit Honor Society)
- 2007 Phi Beta Kappa
- 2006 Lambda Alpha (Anthropology Honor Society)
- 2006 Theta Alpha Kappa (Religious Studies and Theology Honor Society)